Kitto Construction has a track record in delivering construction projects in the health, education and commercial sectors. Kitto are able to oversee a wide range of projects. Typically, projects are delivered on a turn-key basis (design and build) and range in value from £100,000 to £4,000,000. Recent projects have included the following:
- Construction of classrooms, science labs, music & IT suites and sports facilities for private schools, local authorities, PFI providers
- Construction of new build medical centres & doctors surgeries
- Refurbishment of hospitals wards / rooms on behalf of diagnostic equipment providers (X-ray, CT and MRI)
- Refurbishment of live hospitals for the NHS or private medical providers
- Construction of leisure centres and art studios
Some of Kitto’s clients include some of the most renowned organisations operating in the South West, including Clifton College; Bristol University; the NHS; Spire; Phillips; Toshiba and Siemens to name a few.
Kitto’s preference is to be involved early in the process, establishing and documenting client requirements and with their or the client’s design team developing an affordable solution that meets their needs.
Kitto’s extensive experience means they seek to add value by advising clients on issues of specification, sustainability and cost-effective design. A partnering approach offers cost savings which are not detrimental to the quality of the finished building in terms of aesthetic and functional qualities, adaptability or longevity.
This approach enables Kitto to minimise lead-in periods and meet early completion dates without compromise on quality.
Kitto recognise that as no organisation stands still; their client’s requirements will change and so they endeavour to adopt a flexible approach, viewing changes to the design and specification as part of the service.
Kitto are proud of their enviable reputation for the highest standards of workmanship and for completion of all of their projects on time, every time whilst delivering a very positive customer experience.