Kitto Construction has a track record in delivering construction projects in the health, education and commercial sectors. Kitto are able to oversee a wide range of projects. Typically, projects are delivered on a turn-key basis (design and build) and range in value from £50,000 to £5,000,000.
Recent projects have included the following:
- Construction of new build day nurseries
- Construction of new build medical centres & doctors surgeries
- Construction of dining halls, classrooms, science labs, music & IT suites and sports facilities for private schools, local authorities, PFI providers
- Construction of leisure centres and art studios
- Refurbishment of hospitals wards / rooms on behalf of diagnostic equipment providers (X-ray, CT and MRI)
- Refurbishment of live hospitals for the NHS or private medical providers
Kitto’s clients include some of the most renowned organisations operating in the South West within the education and healthcare sectors, including Clifton College, Bristol University, nursery operators and the NHS working on a number of medical centres.
Kitto’s preference is to be involved early in the process, establishing and documenting client requirements and with their or the client’s design team developing an affordable solution that meets their needs.
Kitto’s extensive experience means value is added by advising clients on issues of specification, sustainability and cost-effective design. A partnering approach offers cost savings which are not detrimental to the quality of the finished building in terms of aesthetic and functional qualities, adaptability or longevity.
This approach enables Kitto to minimise lead-in periods and meet early completion dates without compromise on quality.
Kitto recognise that no organisation stands still and client’s requirements may change so endeavour to adopt a flexible approach, viewing changes to the design and specification as part of the overall service.
Kitto are proud of their enviable reputation for the highest standards of workmanship and for completion of all projects on time, every time whilst delivering a positive customer experience.
Kitto are accredited members of both CHAS, Constructionline and The Building Safety Group.